Checkpoints
1 - Why does he hope it could be "anything"?
The worst possible answer is that she is pregnant. Sam still believed it was one in a trillion chance that she was going to say something else. Maybe she was upset they were splitting up, or some new boyfriend were being horrible to her?
2 - What is not quite right about what Alicia is saying?
Alicia claimes that the baby is "her's" when its inside her stomach, and "their's" when it comes out. This wasn't quite right because she could decide if they were going to keep the baby or not. But when the baby was born, he also had to participate with taking care of it. He felt this wasn't fair.
3 - How does Sam feel? Have you ever felt like this? when?
Sam is afraid. He is afraid of having a baby, and he is afraid of telling her parents. He really just want it to let it be, but he realises he has to tell someone. I have never felt like that before. Obviously, I haven't had a child before, which means I've never told my girlfriends parents that we're going to have a child. But I have had the feeling when you are going to tell someone something you don't want to tell them.
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar