Discussion
1. Do you think the fact that the British are islanders has had an effect on the people and their values?
In the 17th and 18th hundreds, London harbor was the worlds most busiest harbor with over 60000 ships visiting every year! Alot of the goods that come to the UK today, come with boats.
2. In Which part of the UK would you have preffered to live? why?
I would love to live in London. There are alot of attractions and cool places to see, and many nice people to meet. I would love to get better known with the British culture, food and poeple, and especially in London!
Today I have learnt:
-The Capitals in England, Wales, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and Scotland, aswell as some of the most known cities in those countries.
-Some of the rivers floating in the UK.
-The difference between the UK and the British Isles.
-Some facts about the government in the UK
-Geography in the UK.

Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar